Thursday, August 30, 2012

State Fair!!!!! :D

On Monday my family and I went to the state fair! 

We went to the state fair because I had a 4-H needle arts project on display.  I made two crochet coffee cups and three doughnuts. We woke up at five in the morning and left at about six got there at like 8:30.  I got a blue ribbon on my project!  I really liked the judge I had this year.  Some times you will get a judge that doesn't say much or is kinda mean but, I had a very nice one :)   

When we were waiting for my judging time we went to the Education building.  While walking around we got to this booth that had a Justin Bieber cut-out at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I don't know why they would put a different shirt on him when the one he was wearing was perfectly fine)  I freaked out and kinda yelled Justin Bieber and ran to get my mom so she could take my picture by him :)

 
 
After my judging we were hungry so we went and got some thing to eat.  We always get this tornado potato thing that is a couple potatoes cut up in one long strip and then fried.  I always get a cinnamon roll.  The cinnamon rolls they make them all day long so they are fresh and they are SO good!!!  We also had milk and cookies!  I also had a Falafle.  I was going to get one last year but forgot so I had to wait a whole year to get one and it wasn't that great :(  It is not the kind of spices and stuff we normally eat.  I was disappointed. 
   
When we were looking at the stalls in the grand stand I saw a One Direction purse and I was trying to get my dad to buy it for me but he wouldn't :'(   
 
One of my good friends just entered a convent :'( and for her graduation gift I gave her a stuffed cat.  So when she left she gave me the cat to take care of.  So I then took the cat (who's name is Clover) to the state fair so I could send pictures of her to my friend.  Here are the pictures I sent.    We then left the fair at about 4:30, which is when rush hour starts, so we went geocaching instead of sitting in traffic!  We got home at like 9:00.  It was a long day and we were gone about 15 hours :P but, it was super fun and I can't wait till next year!!!  
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment