Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maranda and Willow :D

This summer we go two new bunnies!! Because the girl we have now will not have any babies!  We got Miranda and Willow.  Miranda is very naughty she always empties their water bottle and tips over the food dish.  She also jump off the walls of her pen.

 Willow on the other hand is very calm. 

Miranda is a lot bigger then Willow, I'm not sure why as they came from the same place and are related so I don't know why Willow is smaller. 

I had Miranda out today and the cat came over and when ever he came by her she ran over and looked at him.  It was so cute!!  She was also eating a piece of bark and digging.  She would dig for a couple of seconds and then look around like "I hope no one sees me!!"  and then would start digging again. 

When I went to put Miranda back in her house I saw that the corner of the pens clip thingy had come off.  So I got some rope and tied it on so they would not get out until we fixed it.  While I was tying the rope on the corner Willow came and was trying to pull it in and chew it up.  She did stop pulling on it after a couple of minutes so that was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment