Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Penguin Nails

Today when my mom was on the computer she found a nail tutorial web site!!!  I love to paint my nails!  So while I was looking at all the different nails I saw penguin nails!  One of my friends and I have this thing where we are penguin sisters so when ever I see penguin stuff I think of her.  We both kind of collect penguin things now.  These nails were a lot easier to do then I thought they would be.  I think they ended up quite nice and actually look like penguins.  I hate when I see really cool nails and I can't do them because they are obviously professionally done!


1.  Start with a plain nail.

2.  Paint your nail blue.

3.  With white paint a round nail shape but leave some blue on the side. (the white is the tummy)

4. Use orange for the feet and beak and black for the eyes(I do not have black so I used purple).  To paint the feet get almost all of the polish off the brush and do little swipes.  For the beak just do a little dot and try and make it longish so it looks like a beak.  For the eyes do two dots.                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment