Friday, August 17, 2012

Kool-aid Dyed Hair


This is my new hair!!!!    My mom will not let me dye my hair because of all the harsh chemicals :(    So while I was on Pinterest I found how to dye my hair with Kool-aid!

What you need.
  
        1 cup of water

        packs of Kool-aid ( How many packets you use depends on how dark your hair is)

        towel so it does not get on you shirt

First heat your water until it is boiling.  Then pour out Kool-aid packets into the water and stir till dissolved.  Then dip your hair in the mixture (find a comfortable position before you start) Have your hair in there for at least 10 minuets.  

When I did my hair I dipped it twice.  The first time my hair was in the stuff for 20 minuets and the second time for 10 minuets.

The after picture is one week from when I dyed my hair and it is still just as dark as it was when I dyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment