Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Raggles update 2

This is another Raggles update. He is out of the garage and running around the yard. He will let us pick him up pet him, he gets wet food, but not by the other cats because Vidalia still hisses at him and starts fights. Raggles comes in the barn and walks around our legs while we are doing chores. In the barn are holes that the bunnies that are out have dug and we thought that the tunnels might go outside. Once when Raggles and I were in the barn this week the door was closed because it was cold out. I went to get him because I had the door open. But when I was go he ran down one of the holes. I waited and then I heard my brother coming up to the barn talking to Raggles so I went out and there was Raggles. So now we know that the tunnels go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment