Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday

Yesterday, as we all know was Monday. It was snowy, it was icy it, and it was cold. I had a headache yesterday morning till about 12:30. My Mom and brother went to see some friends for lunch. We bowl on Mondays from 2:00 till 3:30. Since it was icy my Dad and I left at 1:00 P.M. so we would have enough time to get there. We only slid once on the way to town and the rest of the way in we were behind a snow plow so it was slow going. I did pretty good at bowling. I got a strike and a couple spares! We then went to the library and picked out some books and a couple DVDs. It is now about 5:00 so we were all hungry so we went Bonanza for dinner. Bonanza has really good tuna salad! It has just the right a mount of everything! For desert I always have apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and a piece of bread pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment