Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eeyore Bubby

My goat Eeyore is two years old. He is so cute and cuddly and he will give you kisses. He likes to sit on laps, even though he is too big. His body is gray with a brown line down his back, his head is also gray with white eye brows. Eeyore has his own house in the barn made out of pallets. He is very good at getting out and breaking it. His feeder is an old recycle bin. It's full of hay because he likes to lay in the feeder. He has seizures every once in a while so he has three candies in the morning, three at night, and has a scoop of rabbit food twice a day (I put it on top of his hay so he eats his hay too!) Yesterday night, my Dad and I were bringing in a bale of hay and he stood in his feeder, jumped up on his wall and hopped down on the other side so he was out in the barn. He goes out in the corral almost every day. He actually likes to graze and some days he likes to butt the the fence post. I can go out and talk to him and when I go back in he'll already be butting the post again. We say that he is teaching that post a lesson and it is slow learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment