Saturday, November 17, 2012

Take Me Home



The new One Direction CD, Take Me Home, came out on Tuesday!!!  I chose to buy the one that has the extra songs on it and only the phone booth is colored.  The red phone booth does add emphasis but, I wish they had left it all colored because the boys are black and white.  It is a really good CD, all of the songs are "amazayn".  I can't decide on a favorite.

There are 18 songs on the CD.  Two of these are songs from the previous CD.  They range from being sweet and tender like Little Things to wild and hyper like Live While Were Young.  I am really happy that Niall and Louis have more solos on this CD.  I also like that they helped write more of the songs.

They have a good balance of slow songs to fast songs and did a really good job of spreading them through out the CD.  I think the best fast songs are Heart Attack, Rock Me, and I Would because they have really nice beats and are fun to sing along to.  The best slow songs are Last First Kiss, Little Things, Summer Love, They Don't Know About Us, and Irresistible because they are really sweet and appeal to the female audience. 

I would recommend this album to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment