Monday, December 27, 2010

Wii party

For Christmas my brother got Wii Party. I really, really, really like that game. We have played it every day so far since Christmas. Mine and my Mom's favorite game on there is Balance Boat. I really like that one because it is fun to try and figure out how to put the people on so the boat doesn't tip over and I like all the mini games. I also like the Board Game Island. I just beat my brother at it! Of the mini games I like the one where you spin the platform for the sheep to get across, the one where you run through the sheep to the end, and the one where you try to land on the moon first. I can never figure out how to get the the mine cart to work. I think the hardest mini games are the tilty maze where you each run on a side and the one where you stand on the button to close the floor so you can walk. We are already getting better at all the games which makes it more fun to play but getting good at the games is the fun part any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment