Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Christmas goes... It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Santa some of the gifts I got were... slippers, clay face mask stuff, two pack of silly putty, pink slippers, Doodleicius, Carmel coffee flavoring, a tin of gum, and a candy cane with Hershey kisses in it. From Mom and Dad I got two pairs of sweat pants one orange and one blue, a striped orange and gray long sleeve shirt, camera, purple fuzzy slippers (yes I got two pairs of slippers!!), note pads, Charlie St, Cloud DVD, 5 lb weight, find a word book, bath gels, and turtle earrings. From my brother I got a pair of pants and a sweat shirt. My Mom and I both got the same kind of slippers as me but her are white and mine are purple. My brother got Wii Party so we have been playing that a lot this weekend. My brother has a Lil' kinz black bear named Bilbo. He made him a stocking and Bilbo got kisses in it from Santa. My favorite gift thing from Santa was the clay face mask stuff. My favorite gifts from Mom and Dad is the word find book, orange sweat pants, Charlie St.Cloud DVD, and camera. I think the orange paints and the purple slippers go really good together. Nikki even got a stocking full of presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment