Monday, March 28, 2011

Hub 3DW :(

This fall we got the Hub channel. During the week at night from 7:00 to 10:30 they play old TV shows, such as Family Ties, Happy Days, Lavern and Shirley, Batman, and a couple of others. But the Hub has 3DW (3 Day Weekends) (which I hate) which means that on Fridays I don't get to see the TV shows I like. I still do school on Fridays so I should get to see the shows I like. My favorite Show that is on the Hub is Family Ties. It's my favorite because Michael J. Fox is in it. Family Ties is on at nine. When I first saw it I was expecting to watch Happy Days because they switched times. This Saturday ABC Family had on Back to the Future 1, 2, and 3 on so I got to see him on Saturday. I missed the second one so I only saw the third and first one. The first one was on after the third so now I only have to see the second one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment