Thursday, October 28, 2010

Space Aliens

On Monday, it was my brother's birthday, we went to Space Aliens for dinner. We have only been there twice, once for my brother's birthday last year and now this year. I had a cheesy garlic pizza for dinner. It was so good and bigger than I thought so I ended up bringing three pieces home in a doggy box. I got 440 tickets from games. One of the games I played was Color-rama I got almost all my tickets off that game. Well, 490 if you count the 50 I forgot I put in my pocket. I put them in there because the table was full with the trays and so they wouldn't get dirty. When we got to the prize counter, I didn't have enough for the frog prize I wanted that was 600, so my brother gave me the tickets I needed. The signs outside weren't lit up when we got there, which is when this picture was taken, but they were when we left as it was just about dark out. I like it better when it is lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment