Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nikki!


This is Nikki because she is so cute!
She has a lot of nicknames that we call her. Some of them are Nick, Nicks, Nicksie, Nicker, Doodly, Kitten, Putesy, Doddles, Nikkin, Tootsy, Poopsy, Piddles, Piddlepopper (when she has an accident in the house), Dog, Noodle, Noodly or almost anything that end in the "E" sound. Sometimes my family calls her Tubby, but I hate that name for her.
Nikki likes to sleep with us at night under the covers and lay on a body pillow. My mom doesn't really like to sleep with her because Nikki wants to lay on my mom, not just by her. I tell my mom it is because she loves her but my mom says that aren't that good of friends that they would lay on each other to sleep. Nikki begs to differ.
Nikki also loves treats. She has an incredible nose. When we eat something she wants to come up and smell our mouth to see what it was we ate. She also has incredible ears. If she is sleeping and we put a little snack in her bowl, her ears fly up, her head follows and she runs to her bowl even if we have put it in ever so quietly. We put it in quietly just to test if she hears it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment